As a Field Sales Representative you will be responsible for growing the market share of Grow Seven's business.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Field Sales Representative, are to:
• Develop and implement dealer business plans, manage forecasting proactively, inventory management and
product line demand issues, set the business direction, and coordinate follow-ups with dealers;
• Serve as the key business consultant to retailers, dealers and farms and effectively sell the value of Grow Seven products;
• Demonstrate proof of product performance against the competition by being the champion of Grow Seven brands
and product/technical/agronomic knowledge
• Manage actively, inventory concerns as appropriate to ensure the success of meeting business objectives; Gather, assimilate, and analyze market and competitive information;
• Utilize data to make key decisions to drive the business;
• Follow set strategies for achieving long and short business plans for key accounts and assigned area;
• Manage effectively expenses, discretionary dollars, and program payments per Grow Seven policy;
• Show initiative in expanding selling skills and product/portfolio knowledge;
• Ensure achievement of program execution and program fulfillment; including national/regional marketing initiatives;
• Partner successfully with and manage the relationship with top growers and retailers;
• Act as the business expert for top growers and retailers, while planning for customer business needs;
• Travel approximately 60% of worktime.