TOMATO NIP PROGRAM
- Enable rapid recovery post-transplant, and increase plant vigour
- Promote a robust root system and strengthen plant’s establishment and growth, equipping plant with better resistance to both biotin and a biotic stress
- Promote a healthy plant system that enables rich flowering and fruit set
- Support strong fruit development, size, and quality
- Protect the crop from infestations with clean, organic solutions
- Achieve improved quality, yield, and ROI in your crop
|Planting/Young Plant Establishment||
Use Fortex™ in drip irrigation at planting at a rate of 16oz/ac, to promote rapid root development. For transplanting, use Fortex™ in dip solution at a rate of 8oz/ac, soaking the roots. We also recommend including Fosfi-Cal WP at a rate of 1lb/ac, to promote root establishment and enable a stronger immune system.
|Development and Vegetative growth||
7 days after transplant, spray plant with Evergreen™(16oz/ac) and Fosfi-Cal Gold™ (16oz/ac). The next application should be 7 days before bloom set, using Evergreen™ (16oz/ac) and Magnet-B™ (24oz/ac).
|First Flowering and Fruit Initiation||
Approximately 14 days after previous application, apply Evergreen™ (16oz/ac) and Magnet-B™ (16oz/ac).
|Fruit to Finish: First Fruit development to ripening||
Our program recommendation is to implement at least 3 applications as follows:
To manage fungal infestations, use Cyclops™ at a rate of 8oz/ac (applying every 7- 14 days depending on level of infestation) as a preventative treatment or to suppress/control spread. To manage piercing-sucking insects, use Aramite® at a rate of 32oz/ac (applying every 7- 14 days depending on level of infestation). If infestation is heavy, you may use Aramite® (24oz/ac) plus Bemix® (16oz/ac), which acts as an activator amplifying strength of pesticidal effect .